Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Rain

It won´t stop raining! We have no dryer! I need to dry my clothes or soon I will be going naked! Also, I lost my umbrella! This is soooo not okay. I miss sunshine. I miss being dry. I miss my hair not being messed up. Stupid rainy Ecuador!

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Addy, this is Ranjit, Anne & Julia. We just got on to your blog for the first time - very entertaining! : )

Hope the rain has stopped. We'd settle for 50 degrees and rainy...

Sounds like you're meeting some really interesting people down there. Uncle John's advice is well taken.

I (Ranjit) have been reading Obama's book Letters from My Father lately. Great book - I'd like it even if he wasn't my candidate. We've all been very excited about his recent victories.

Julia liked the Hermione Granger remark. We all did.

Pobrecita! I (Anne) hope it's drier and you're back dancing. I told Stephen that I might tag along when your family visits. (Julia says she wants to come too!) We'll see. I'm looking forward to hearing about your work.

Adios!